Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yes the Mac-and-cheese...

Yeah.. As steph said.. I struggled with making macaroni and cheese. I hope when I get married my husband will know how to cook because obvoiusly I can't. Well while amy was fixing stephs hair.. I was makin the mac and cheese.. I put the water in( 6 cups) like the box said. Then it called for 4 tbsp of butter/spread or whatever.. Soo i toss that in with the water. Well it also called for 1/4 a cup of milk.. Looking at the pyrex cup i see 1/4 but it was at the top of the glass.. I ended up adding 1 1/4 a cup of milk.. But i added this all with the water and boiled it with the macaroni.. yes i know, how could i do that.. So i dump it out.. and then i kept contemplating whether or not i should even continue making it cuz it was soo bad.. Plus steph and amy were laughing at me and i was too .. Yeah I ended up making it and yet i still messed it up but adding too much milk once again. it was runny but it was still good. But yeah that was my pathetic experience with mac and cheese:) well i've gotta go and take a showa!

No comments: