Wednesday, December 21, 2005

ahh.. Work

Work... Today was a good day at work.. technically we didn't really "work" . We had our Christmas party.. and it lasted almost all day.. It was lots of fun.. But My favorite part was when i seran wrapped my friend phillips car.. Ohh it was soo great. First I must explain the motives behind the wrapping..Phillip is this huge 300lb extreamly nice black man who always picks/beats/messes with me all the time(haha yes i know).. Not to say that i am innocent but i do at times instigate and start our battles.. Such as hitting and punching and pinching.. But ya know what.. It doesn't even phase him! Ohh and not to forget that on monday he gave me an atomic wedggie! Ohh yeah like picked me up by the back of my pants and hoisted me in the air, and continued the tourcher by bouncing me!! Yeah i would have to say that was a painful experience... Soo today i seran(sp?) wrapped his car.. Like all the way around and on the top.. just all over the place! It was soo good and i put a pretty bow on it too:) yea i have definately left my mark at Grant Medical Center! Everyone in the whole hospital was talking about it.. ahh.. work. It was lots of fun and i am soo tired because of it.. but that was my day at work.

1 comment:

Philip, April, and Malachi said...

I don't think I've ever had a wedgie where someone picked me up and bounced me. Grant Medical Center is a scary place! I'm glad I don't work there anymore! :oP -April