Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ohh the things I do for Amy...

Its about 1:00pm and Amy calls me and asks me if if she had left her haircutting stuff at the house.. mind you she is going to go cut someone's hair so the scissors and such are eccential. So I look and yes, she did leave it on the table. So I told her when she comes back I'll bring the "suitcase"(the thing with the hair stuff in it) out to her so she doesn't have to. She pulls into the alley and I put on a pair of clogs to run out to give it to her.. For a visual. I am wearing pj pants, clogs and a light jacket.. So I ran out to give it to her and, there is a small hill right outside of the house.. I slipped down the hill. First I slid a little down the hill then. BaM! i'm on my butt in the snow.. yes, with my pj's on and everything. So i open the door and Amy at that point was laughing histerically, and i give her her stuff and i say " ohh the things i do for you!" haha it was really funny.. But it doesn't end there. So i shut the door and I trip and fall again into the snow and then as i try to get up I keep slipping... Gosh i looked soo stupid. So to get up the extreamly small hill, i am on all fours crawling up the hill cause i obviously couldn't walk up. So i get up and I look back at amy one last time and she is still laughing histerically. At that point , so was I. I was wet, my pj pants were soaked,my socks were wet, and my feet were freezing! But it was really really funny.. I called amy shortly afterwards and we just laughed for about 5 mins on the phone.. It was great though..... thank you amy for such an entertaining day.. I hope you all enjoy

4 comments:

Amy Frederick said...

yeah it was hilarious. it was a funny sight to see her fall. i only laughed hysterically after i knew she was ok. it was a funny site. pretty funny.

Philip, April, and Malachi said...

Vickie, I am glad to hear that you are alright. Amy has a history of laughing when people she loves falls! Ask her about the two body builders in Kroger! Anyway, I hope all is well with you! Philip and I hope to see you soon! -April

Nate said...

April, are you saying that Amy loved the two body builders as well?

Cara said...

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about the bodybuilders!!!

Vickie, you've just been full of interesting stories lately! I want to hear your version of the mac n' cheese tale!