Thursday, December 08, 2005

Heavy Eyes

... This is my first post! I was very hessitant of making a blog because I was afraid nobody would read these.. So I went ahead and did it anyway. Well... today at work was rather amusing. We got a free "Christmas" dinner/lunch and the lines were horrible!! It was soooo crazy... But I stood in line anyway, I mean.. its free food. It was pretty good, plus you got desert too! But anyway that was the highlight of my day. I was extreamly tired today for some reason. You know when your eyes are really heavy when you first get up in the morning? Thats how they were alllll day. Everyone kept asking me if i was ok.. I couldn't figure out why.. And it was because I had heavy eyes. I looked like I just got out of bed. Soo that was fun. Well I'm rambling soo I'm going to go before i start typing stupid random stuff.....

4 comments:

Amy Frederick said...

hey poop, you sold out and got yourself a blog. now i can write you little messages on your site. how exciting. welcome to the world of blogging.

Nate said...

Hey Vickie, why does Amy call everyone Poop?

Philip, April, and Malachi said...

You got a blog!! Sweet! It is very nice. Keep it updated better than Amy and Philip and I do! Hopefully we'll get wedding pictures posted on ours soon! Love ya! -April

Stephanie said...

I promise to read your blog!