Sunday, January 01, 2006

The New Year

2006 is here..What is to come? What's gonna happen? I never used to ask these questions but now that there have been soo many changes in the past year and I'm asking them now...God has taught me a whole bunch this past year. I still find it crazy that I just graduated! Crazy... Also God really put me where I needed to be, spiritually and physically ie...moving into the apartment..I wouldn't have even guessed that I would move out of my parents house soo soon. And that I would be working at the hopspital..It's amazing how I have grown a lot as a person and with Christ.. I can honestly say I spend more time HIm and read the Word more and I have memorized more..I have been truly blessed and I can't thank my Lord enough for what he has given me.. So I want to glorify Him back..and that is what I intend to do this "new year" and also for the rest of my life.. and I have to end this post cuz I have to go to the bathroom and I am leaving soon soo I have to go..

2 comments:

Nate said...

You're glorifying God by going to the bathroom?

Philip, April, and Malachi said...

Nate you are crazy!! -April