Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Faith in Christ

This past Friday was an amazing experience.. It was me putting all of my trust in God. Last Friday my manager approached me and said that productivity was really low in the OR so, that meant getting rid of the contingent people. Me being one of the contingent people. Soo I am very understanding and telling her thats fine .. So I went in the back hallway and I sat and prayed.. I prayed saying, Father right now I am putting everything in your hands, and this is all in your will.. For some reason you've allowed this to happen and I am giving it all to you and you will provide.. And then I thanked Him... about 45 mins later my manager came up to me and said I have great news.. Sterile Processing really needs people so they can orient you down there.. Right then I had a job again.. I left work that day in such amazement at how I handled the whole situation..I didn't get mad or frustrated..I trusted in the Father.

2 comments:

nafisa said...

Hi! That's so awesome, I got chills just reading it, God is so good! :)

Philip, April, and Malachi said...

Vickie, That is so cool! I love you and am so proud of you! Way to trust our great Father!! I'll see you this weekend! -April