Saturday, July 14, 2007

Accomplishments

Yeah..I for some reason was inspired to post another blog. Possibly about nothing, but it really is the thought that counts. So, it's Saturday, and I feel like I've accomplished nothing today. I went to the mall today to pick up some things and I did that, but once again, not a huge accomplishment. Ohhh..But there is one thing I did get to enjoy today that I haven't had since Ohio...Chipotle..Yes, thats right, I said CHIPOTLE..Alabama finally decided to invest in a restaraunt that everyone from all over the country would like. I think it might be the last state to build one...Haven't researched that, but I might take the time to look it up..Maybe that might be my accomplishment of the day? ............Nah. Then I would really be lame. Ohh well..
I actually don't know what I am trying to accomplish.. Maybe it's how many times I can't type the word accomplishment in a blog? Or doing my laundry, cleaning my room, cleaning my car??? Who knows..Ha. Ohh me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Alabama was probably last, but Pennsylvania was a close second to last... and it isn't even near us! It is an hour and a half away!!!! I wish it would keep moving north! Enjoy Chipotle for me! Love ya and miss ya! :o)