Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Greatness

Ya know...God is somethin.....Last night I met with Al Rosenblum about some stuff that I needed to talk about..And God is a god of healing,encouragement,love and etc... Last night Al talked to me about "the lies" satan often tries to use on us..For example: "You're not good enough anymore...God can't use you now, you're loose change to him"
That ones has been the one that hit me,personally, the hardest.
It's not that I believed it, but I second guessed..Is is partially true?
We talked about how to fight against those lies..And it's all about faith. Confronting those lies....The basic stuff. Gosh..It really hit me that.................
Although I've screwed up...And some know that I screwed up big time..But that doesn't mean that I am out of the race just yet..I mean I'm still alive...Soo that means that God CAN still use me..Thats been a hard piece of meat to chew on, but I think I got it...Hargis is a great example of God using me..Those kids are absouletly amazing..I've given the Gospel to those kids every week and they've been soo excited to have "values times" (is what devotion time is called) and they soak it all up.. They love to learn about the Lord and I love teaching it..God IS using me...I'm not damaged goods..I just keep praying that God continues to teach me and mold me..I am His........I am a tool...He is good

No comments: