Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Plague

So I have been stricken with a so-called plague (as Nate Johnson would put it)... And it really really stinks. I have a crappy head cold and yes... Pink eye. Ahh the joys...But being sick really makes you realize how hilariously pathetic you can be.. For example: When I get migraines, its all down hill. I start off hunching over and my eyes are squinty. Then I start to become whinny. Ohh does amy hate that (haha).. But you get my drift. There are some things we do, that we only do, when we are sick.. So now being sick I've had a hoarse voice and I lose it from time to time.. I get mad. Almost frustrated cuz I can't talk.. But its kind of funny cuz when I get irratated and worked up, my nose will start running.. Soo I'm like " Uhh I hate that I can't talk!!!...................Oh crap" (blow nose blow nose).. Soo even though my 2 day experience of being sick has really sucked.. It has also been comical. And just a side note I am not writting all of this to gain any pitty.... But to make notice of how you can take a poopy situation and turn it for the funny. I love you all and stay non-plague stricken!

4 comments:

nafisa said...

I'm sorry you've been sick :( I've been so blessed this year because I've only gotten sick once or twice, but I know what you mean about it being comical. usually though I don't find it funny until after I'm better lol.

Cara said...

you're crazy. i think the illness is making you delusional. but i still love you! feel better!

Philip, April, and Malachi said...

Vickie, the cure is a little chicken soup for the soul. I love to have chicken soup when I feel crappy wappy. I will be praying you get better soon! I love you and hope to see you soon! -April

Cara said...

i think i'm getting your plague :(

but i don't know that it's from you... seems everyone has the plague. poopy.