Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rainy days lately have taken my interest. I looked forward to enjoying the rain yesterday and today.. Which isn't like me to feel that way toward the wet weather..
I've been excited to just lay on the couch,chair, swing and just read and listen to some good music. And that is exactly what I've done the last 2 days. I mean I've gotten some laundry done and some cleaning but the lounging consumed most of my day.
It's been peaceful and it's something I've been needing for some time.
And then my evenings have been spent with, my love.
He's wonderful.
So I've been re-reading old books and I get worked up in them like I've read it for the first time. I'm going to start on the third book in the series soon.
The books are so good and detailed. Murder/mystery books are mainly what I like to read.. And I usually like to stick to one particular author.
So I shall get back and indulge myself in another book.

No comments: