Thursday, May 08, 2008

Junk

Hmm...it's been a long time. So many feelings and questions and just a whole bunch of junk. I think I've said this before, but I usually start to post and then I never finish. I think I don't finish them because I'm almost afraid in many ways to post them. Fear....I hate it. I mean it can be good, like in a respectful sort of way..But not the way I feel when I see certain people, go to Ohio, or even posting blogs.
Fear disrupted my life, for such a huge part of my life. I've struggled with it ever since I was a child. For example the word 'NO' .. I feared that answer, so I would never ask for anything in fear of that response. Crazy? Maybe so..But for the last year or so I feared many people, a state, a town/city... I feared seeing people that I might know, so much that it made me physically ill. Physically ill? You ask. Nausea, migraines, lack of appetite...just to list a few. It made me realize how much I needed to depend on Christ for strength because I had nothing but fear. Fear, Merriam-Webster defines it in the verb tense to be afraid of:to expect with alarm or to be apprehensive...
Hmm..I felt that way. Non-stop. Everywhere I went.

God is amazing.
So I'm just venting. Nothing too important, just stuff; junk.
Well, I'm off to Ohio Saturday morning to go visit my grandmother.
Please pray for her, she's...Feeling really down and is recovering from surgery.
Philippians 4:6-7

2 comments:

Amy Frederick said...

Hey i know you're probably going to be busy seeing your Grandmother, but how long are you in Ohio? maybe we can try to get together. ok talk to you soon.

Stephanie said...

Love you!