Friday, December 21, 2007

New

-This was an old post from December 21st.. That I didn't finish or post..Figured I would post it.

[Many a times I've tried posting..and I get half way through and I pitch the whole thing.. Like ehhh...no good. Tonight I reeaaaallly felt like writing/typing whatever.
I dreaded today's work day, as I do all work days..But to wake up and pray first thing in the morning for the day, just makes all the "dreading" fade away. I knew today that I was gonna be sitting, for the majority of the day..And so that is why I brought a book, a very great book indeed. I spent most of my so-called work day, reading. Mind you, that I was warned ahead of time that I should bring a book to read because it was going to be an easy day. Anyhow, I read the Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom...and it was....great. Now I haven't finished it, but I am more the half way through the book. But I spent all day reading it.
She did such wonderful things, for the Lord. His strength was perfected ,in every way, in her weakness.. While I was reading one thing that she said I had to write it down..
"Lord Jesus, I offer myself to Your people. In anyway. Any place. Any time." ]

-So I wanted to write something about the New Year..and I'm not sure what to expect in the New Year..I didn't expect a lot of things to happen last year, so I guess anything goes.. But like Corrie ten Boom, I want to give everything to my Lord Jesus.. Everything. and give Him to everyone.

No comments: